Who We Help
Everyone goes through hard times or is presented with personal struggles or challenges. At MindWare Psychology we are interested in finding the individual solution for you. We are an English speaking based service and unfortunately we don’t have bilingual or interpretive language services. However, we would be delighted to assist you to link in to programs that can meet your needs. We are able to work with children, adolescents, families and individuals in the following areas:-
- Therapy: Individual and Group Programs
- Early Intervention to improve functioning for children 0-6 and planning to reduce behaviours of concern (NDIS).
- We are able to accept referrals under National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), FACIA funding (ASD); Medicare Local Funding; Australian Defence Funding, VET Affairs and Workcover.
- Assessments: Learning Assessments, IQ/Cognitive Assessments, Developmental Evaluations and Functional Evaluations.
- Case consultation for professionals (early childhood, education, allied health, psychology).
- Clinical presentations such as depression, anxiety, autism, grief and loss, life adjustment issues, postnatal depression, trauma and PTSD, sexual abuse, adjustment issues due to parent separation, health issues, pregnancy, child emotion and behavioural problems.
- Group programs (123 Magic Parenting, Engaging Adolescents, MindUP, Secret Agent Society, Social Skills and groups designed that are just right for your needs!).